Legacy Preparatory Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Legacy Preparatory Academy School District serving 1,107 students in North Salt Lake, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 18% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 22:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
Legacy Preparatory Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- North Salt Lake Legacy Preparatory Academy 1375 W Center Street
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
Grades: K-9 | 1107 students
|School District Name||Legacy Preparatory Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,107 students|
|# of Teachers||50 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||22:1|
|# of Male Students||529 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||578 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||19 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||118 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||14 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||905 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||12 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||37 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||111|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||112|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||112|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||113|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||112|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||115|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||117|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||132|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||101|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||82|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Legacy Preparatory Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $3,980 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,550 is higher than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$12 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$3,980||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$10,550||$6,122|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.