Lincoln Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lincoln Academy School District serving 862 students in Pleasant Grove, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 27:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Lincoln Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Pleasant Grove Lincoln Academy 1582 W 3300 N
Pleasant Grove, UT 84062
Grades: K-9 | 862 students
|School District Name||Lincoln Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||862 students|
|# of Teachers||32 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||27:1|
|# of Male Students||435 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||427 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||42 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||755 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||9 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||40 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||47|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||61|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||105|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||108|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||123|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||110|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lincoln Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,733 is higher than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,317 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has grown by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,733||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$5,317||$6,122|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.