Pacific Heritage Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Pacific Heritage Academy School District serving 428 students in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 73% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 29:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Pacific Heritage Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Pacific Heritage Academy 1755 W 1100 N
Salt Lake City, UT 84116
Grades: K-8 | 428 students
|School District Name||Pacific Heritage Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||428 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||29:1|
|# of Male Students||170 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||258 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||20 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||197 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||20 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||114 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||50 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||25 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||52|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||43|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Pacific Heritage Academy School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,014 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has declined by 11% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,881 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has declined by 11% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,014||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$5,881||$6,122|
Learn about a new online service available in Iowa that allows reports of bullying to be made online. The purpose of the website is to provide better tracking of bullying across the state and make it easier to report bullying incidents.