Promontory Of Expeditionary Learning School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Promontory Of Expeditionary Learning School District serving 457 students in Brigham City, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is equal to the state average of 23:1.
|School District Name||Promontory Of Expeditionary Learning School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||457 students|
|# of Teachers||20 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
|# of Male Students||225 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||232 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||28 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||4 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||410 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||11 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||50|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Promontory Of Expeditionary Learning School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,987 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $7,142 is higher than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,987||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$7,142||$6,122|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.