Timpanogos Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Timpanogos Academy School District serving 472 students in Lindon, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 25% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is equal to the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 21:1 is less than the state average of 23:1.
|School District Name||Timpanogos Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||472 students|
|# of Teachers||22 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||21:1|
|# of Male Students||234 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||238 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||11 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||80 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||355 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||5 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||20 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||67|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Timpanogos Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,865 is higher than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,442 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,865||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$5,442||$6,122|