Utah International Charter School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Utah International Charter School District serving 192 students in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 80% of the student body (majority Black and Asian), which is more than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 24:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Utah International Charter School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Salt Lake City Utah International Charter School 350 E Baird Circle (3605 South
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Grades: 7-12 | 192 students
|School District Name||Utah International Charter School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||192|
|# of Teachers||8|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||24|
|# of Male Students||96|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||96|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||49|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||33|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||72|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||38|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||45|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||22|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Utah International Charter School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 20% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≤5%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $3,854 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,810. The school district revenue/student has declined by 45% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,563 is less than the state average of $6,353. The school district spending/student has declined by 45% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$740,000||$3 MM|
|Spending||$1 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$3,854||$5,810|
|Spending / Student||$5,563||$6,353|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.