Voyage Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Voyage Academy School District serving 533 students in Clearfield, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 12% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 25:1 is more than the state average of 23:1.
Voyage Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Clearfield Voyage Academy 1891 N. 1500 W.
Clearfield, UT 84015
Grades: K-6 | 533 students
|School District Name||Voyage Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||533 students|
|# of Teachers||21 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||25:1|
|# of Male Students||260 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||273 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||39 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||4 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||468 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||18 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||71|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||80|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Voyage Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $4,323 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,265 is higher than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$4,323||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$18,265||$6,122|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.