Wasatch Peak Academy School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Wasatch Peak Academy School District serving 417 students in North Salt Lake, Utah.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Utah state average of 25%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 23:1 is equal to the state average of 23:1.
Wasatch Peak Academy School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- North Salt Lake Wasatch Peak Academy 414 N Cutler Drive
North Salt Lake, UT 84054
Grades: K-6 | 417 students
|School District Name||Wasatch Peak Academy School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||417 students|
|# of Teachers||18 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||23:1|
|# of Male Students||214 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||203 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||58 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||333 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||45|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||75|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Wasatch Peak Academy School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 140 school districts in Utah (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (UT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $5,532 in this school district is less than the state average of $5,599. The school district revenue/student has grown by 11% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $5,880 is less than the state average of $6,122. The school district spending/student has grown by 11% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (UT)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$5,532||$5,599|
|Spending / Student||$5,880||$6,122|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.