Uwharrie Middle School
- Uwharrie Middle School's student population of 335 students has declined by 19% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 15% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 6-8|
|Total Students||335 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Uwharrie Middle School's student:teacher ratio of 15:1 has decreased from 16:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (NC)|
|Overall School Rank||#1883 out of 2,538 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Randolph County System School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Asheboro Tabernacle Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 414 students
4901 Tabernacle School Rd
Asheboro, NC 27205
(336)629-3533 1.8 PK-5 414
- Asheboro Farmer Elementary School Grades: K-5 | 363 students
3557 Grange Hall Rd
Asheboro, NC 27205
(336)857-3400 5.3 K-5 363
- Lexington Silver Valley Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 248 students
11161 East Old Hwy 64
Lexington, NC 27292
(336)472-1576 5.9 PK-5 248
- Trinity Wheatmore High School Grades: 9-12 | 833 students
3678 Finch Farm Rd
Trinity, NC 27370
(336)476-1500 7.5 9-12 833
- Thomasville Brier Creek Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 299 students
175 Watford Road
Thomasville, NC 27360
(336)474-8200 7.6 PK-5 299
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.