Athens/grafton Contract School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Athens/grafton Contract School District serving 104 students in Grafton, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont state average of 9%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Athens/grafton Contract School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Grafton Grafton Elementary School58 School Street
Grafton, VT 05146
Grades: PK-6 | 104 students
|School District Name||Athens/grafton Contract School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||104|
|# of Teachers||8|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13|
|# of Male Students||45|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||59|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||98|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||13|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Athens/grafton Contract School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $28,317 is higher than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $27,308 is higher than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$28,317||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$27,308||$18,186|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.