Concord School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Concord School District serving 132 students in Concord, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Concord School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||132 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||64 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||68 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||129 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||10|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||17|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Concord School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from 60-79% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,429 in this school district is less than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,255 is less than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has grown by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,429||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$15,255||$18,186|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.