Guilford School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Guilford School District serving 112 students in Brattleboro, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Guilford School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Brattleboro Guilford Central School374 School Road
Brattleboro, VT 05301
Grades: PK-6 | 112 students
|School District Name||Guilford School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||112 students|
|# of Teachers||12 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||49 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||63 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||106 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||18|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||14|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Guilford School District, which is ranked within the top 20% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,226 in this school district is less than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,723 is higher than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has declined by 7% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,226||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$18,723||$18,186|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.