Oxbow UHSD #30 School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there are 2 public schools in Oxbow UHSD #30 School District, serving 325 students. Oxbow UHSD #30 School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Vermont.
- Public schools in Oxbow UHSD #30 School District have an average math proficiency score of 17% (versus the Vermont public school average of 42%), and reading proficiency score of 37% (versus the 52% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is 1/10, which is in the bottom 50% of public schools in Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Hispanic and Asian), which is less than the Vermont public school average of 10% (majority Black and Asian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the Vermont public school average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Oxbow UHSD #30 School District|
|School District Website||http://www.oxbowhighschool.org/|
|School District Phone Number||(802) 222-5214|
|School District Grades Offered||07 - 12|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|# of Schools||2 Schools||310 Schools|
|# of Students||325 Students||84,156 Students|
|# of Teachers||41 Teachers||7,240 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
- Oxbow UHSD #30 School District, which is ranked within the1/, bottom 50% of all 174 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.10
- The school district's graduation rate of 80-84% has decreased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||15-19%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||127 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 Students||1,741 Students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||4 Students||1,732 Students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 Student||1,767 Students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||311 Students||75,806 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||58 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 Students||2,989 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-||8,809|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-||5,738|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-||5,780|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-||5,821|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-||5,799|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-||6,165|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-||6,188|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-||5,967|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||47||6,007|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||51||5,875|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||51||5,706|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||54||5,664|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||58||5,470|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||64||5,167|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $26,649 is higher than the state average of 16177. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $28,381 is higher than the state average of $15,619. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||3478000|
|Revenue / Student||$26,649||16177|
|Spending / Student||$28,381||15619|
Oxbow UHSD #30 School District Public Schools (2020-21)
The economic divide between our nation's public school students is growing wider and deeper. Learn about a new federal report that reveals the growing ranks of poverty-stricken public schools.
How well do your state’s schools compare against the rest of the country? With the standard nationalization movement gaining steam, we may soon be able to compare apples to apples.
Learn which classes can best help students prepare for college.