Oxbow Uhsd #30 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Oxbow Uhsd #30 School District serving 345 students in Bradford, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), which is less than the Vermont state average of 9%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 7:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Oxbow Uhsd #30 School District (2018-19)
|School District Name||Oxbow Uhsd #30 School District|
|# of Schools||2|
|# of Students||345|
|# of Teachers||48|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||7|
|# of Male Students||168|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||177|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||3|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||329|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||72|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Oxbow Uhsd #30 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 85-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $26,649 is higher than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $28,381 is higher than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$26,649||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$28,381||$18,186|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.