Peacham School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Peacham School District serving 56 students in Peacham, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 4% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Peacham School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Peacham Peacham Elementary School340 Bailey Hazen Road
Peacham, VT 05862
Grades: PK-6 | 56 students
|School District Name||Peacham School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||56 students|
|# of Teachers||6 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||27 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||29 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||2 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||54 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||10|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||6|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Peacham School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $17,615 in this school district is less than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,615 is less than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$17,615||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$17,615||$18,186|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.