Saint Albans Town School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Saint Albans Town School District serving 780 students in Saint Albans, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is more than the state average of 12:1.
Saint Albans Town School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Saint Albans St. Albans Town Educational Center169 South Main Street
Saint Albans, VT 05478
Grades: PK-8 | 780 students
|School District Name||Saint Albans Town School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||780 students|
|# of Teachers||55 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||394 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||386 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||15 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||711 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||50 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||96|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||75|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||78|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||85|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||69|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Saint Albans Town School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,902 in this school district is less than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,700 is less than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,902||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$11,700||$18,186|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.