Spaulding UHSD #41 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Spaulding UHSD #41 School District serving 670 students in Barre, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Vermont state average of 10%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the state average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Spaulding UHSD #41 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||670 students|
|# of Teachers||55 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||322 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||348 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||6 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||21 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||12 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||619 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||169|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||156|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||160|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||181|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Spaulding UHSD #41 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 85-89% has increased from 80-84% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $20,616 is higher than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $21,782 is higher than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$15 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$16 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$20,616||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$21,782||$18,186|