Weybridge School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Weybridge School District serving 47 students in Middlebury, Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 2% of the student body (majority American Indian and Asian), which is less than the Vermont state average of 9%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 12:1.
Weybridge School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Middlebury Weybridge Elementary School210 Quaker Village Road
Middlebury, VT 05753
Grades: PK-6 | 47 students
|School District Name||Weybridge School District|
|# of Schools||1|
|# of Students||47|
|# of Teachers||5|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9|
|# of Male Students||24|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||23|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||46|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||1|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||2|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Weybridge School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 219 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $34,154 is higher than the state average of $18,356. The school district revenue/student has grown by 23% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $37,667 is higher than the state average of $18,186. The school district spending/student has grown by 23% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$1 MM||$4 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$3 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$34,154||$18,356|
|Spending / Student||$37,667||$18,186|
We examine the issue of Internet access in public schools, particularly in light of recent allegations from a father that his daughter was allowed to visit online dating websites from her school during class hours.
Special education teachers face a unique set of challenges, and so do the parents of special needs students. Keep reading to learn some practical tips for making your life as a special needs teacher or parent easier.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.