Woodstock School District
- For the 2020-21 school year, there is 1 public school in Woodstock School District, serving 196 students. Woodstock School District has one of the highest concentrations of top ranked public schools in Vermont.
- Public school in Woodstock School District have an average math proficiency score of 47% (versus the Vermont public school average of 42%), and reading proficiency score of 67% (versus the 52% statewide average). This district's average testing ranking is 9/10, which is in the top 20% of public schools in Vermont.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Black), which is less than the Vermont public school average of 10% (majority Black and Asian).
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is equal to the Vermont public school average of 12:1.
|School District Name||Woodstock School District|
|School District Phone Number||(802) 457-2522|
|2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|# of Schools||1 School||310 Schools|
|# of Students||196 Students||84,156 Students|
|# of Teachers||17 Teachers||7,240 Teachers|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1||12:1|
- Woodstock School District, which is ranked within the9/, top 20% of all 174 school districts in Vermont (based off of combined math and reading proficiency testing data) for the 2016-2017 school year.10
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (VT)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a||127 Students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a||1,741 Students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 Student||1,732 Students|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||3 Students||1,767 Students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||185 Students||75,806 Students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a||58 Students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 Students||2,989 Students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||34||8,809|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||19||5,738|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||28||5,780|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||20||5,821|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||15||5,799|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22||6,165|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||26||6,188|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||32||5,967|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-||6,007|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-||5,875|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-||5,706|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-||5,664|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-||5,470|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-||5,167|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-||-|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $19,491 is higher than the state average of 16177. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $18,939 is higher than the state average of $15,619. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2017-2018 School Year Data||This School District||This State (VT)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||3478000|
|Revenue / Student||$19,491||16177|
|Spending / Student||$18,939||15619|
Woodstock School District Public Schools (2020-21)
- School (Math and Reading Proficiency) Location Grades Students
- Woodstock Elementary School 15 South Street
Woodstock, VT 05091
Grades: PK-6 | 196 students
Amidst the controversy surrounding President Obama's school address, learn about whether or not parents have any rights in choosing who their children's public schools invite as speakers.
Learn about the history of public schools incorporating self-contained classrooms, and whether they are right for your child.
President Obama’s My Brother’s Keeper initiative aims to improve academic opportunities for students of color, especially African-American boys.