Warren High School
Warren High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Ohio for:
- Category Attribute
- Community Size Largest student body (number of students) (Top 20%)
- Warren High School's student population of 610 students has declined by 5% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 33 teachers has declined by 13% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||610 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||33 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren High School's student:teacher ratio of 18:1 has increased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (OH)|
|Overall School Rank||#2009 out of 3,224 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1||18:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Warren Local School District|
- Warren High School is a public high school in Vincent, Ohio. It is the only high school in the Warren Local Schools district. Their nickname is the Warriors.
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Vincent Warren Middle School Grades: 3-9 | 673 students
70 Warrior Dr
Vincent, OH 45784
(740)678-2395 0.2 3-9 673
- Waterford Waterford Elementary School Grades: K-8 | 424 students
St Rt 339
Waterford, OH 45786
(740)984-2342 5.7 K-8 424
- Marietta Warren Elementary School Grades: K-4 | 347 students
16885 State Route 550
Marietta, OH 45750
(740)373-4937 5.9 K-4 347
- Vienna Greenmont Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 229 students
209 58th St
Vienna, WV 26105
(304)420-9544 7.3 PK-5 229
We believe it's a major injustice for students to only have college prep classes available.This sets our future population up for an I'm a failure attitude. Challenging classes should be available for those who want them, but basic skills should be quite acceptable, too. The demand that everyone be college quality is totally impossible. Until classes offered become reasonable, we won't be supporting any levies for material things.
- Posted by Parent - pyg9
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.