Warren-prescott Elementary School
- Warren-prescott Elementary School's student population of 545 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has grown by 9% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren-prescott Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1,671 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has decreased from 17:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Boston School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlestown Clarence R Edwards Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 366 students
28 Walker Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
(617)635-8516 0.2 6-8 366
- Charlestown Harvard-kent Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 520 students
50 Bunker Hill Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
(617)635-8358 0.4 PK-5 520
- Gardner Gardner Academy For Learning And Technology Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
75 E Broadway Street
Gardner, MA 01440
(978)632-1606 0.7 9-12 77
- Boston Eliot Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 517 students
16 Charter Street
Boston, MA 02113
(617)635-8545 1.0 PK-8 517
Each year, millions of students neglect to fill out the FAFSA and, in doing so, miss out on the chance to receive federal student aid. Keep reading to learn why every high school student should apply for financial aid, whether or not they qualify and regardless of their intention to use it.
Taking the SAT or ACT is a major source of stress for high school students. Keep reading to learn how to choose the right test and how to prepare for it.
Having friends makes the tough times a little bit easier, but sometimes making friends is the hardest thing of all. Keep reading to learn about the importance of friendship for young children and how to help your child make friends.