Warren-prescott Elementary School
Top Placements (Massachusetts)
Warren-prescott Elementary School is Listed among the top public schools in Massachusetts for:
- Category Attribute
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 10%)
- Warren-prescott Elementary School's student population of 545 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 35 teachers has declined by 5% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-8|
|Total Students||545 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||35 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Warren-prescott Elementary School is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 1671 schools in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 16:1 has increased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (MA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1||13:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch||n/a||n/a|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch||n/a||n/a|
- The school district of Warren-prescott Elementary School is Boston School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 397 school districts in Massachusetts (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- Boston School District's student population of 53,785 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The revenue/student of $22,120 is higher than the state average of $20,551. The district revenue/student has declined by 14% over four school years.
- The district's spending/student of $21,747 is higher than the state average of $19,475. The district spending/student has declined by 13% over four school years.
|School District Name||Boston School District|
|Number of Schools|
|Number of Students Managed||53,785||1,344|
|District Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|District Total Revenue||$1,219 MM||$28 MM|
|District Spending||$1,199 MM||$26 MM|
|District Revenue / Student||$22,120||$20,551|
|District Spending / Student||$21,747||$19,475|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Charlestown Clarence R Edwards Middle School Grades: 6-8 | 366 students
28 Walker Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
(617)635-8516 0.2 6-8 366
- Charlestown Harvard-kent Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 520 students
50 Bunker Hill Street
Charlestown, MA 02129
(617)635-8358 0.4 PK-5 520
- Gardner Gardner Academy For Learning And Technology Grades: 9-12 | 77 students
75 E Broadway Street
Gardner, MA 01440
(978)632-1606 0.7 9-12 77
- Boston Eliot Elementary School Grades: PK-8 | 517 students
16 Charter Street
Boston, MA 02113
(617)635-8545 1.0 PK-8 517
Students with disabilities may require the assistance of a service dog, but how might the presence of a dog in the classroom affect other students? Could it be too distracting?
Childhood obesity rates continue to climb. While many public schools have implemented policies and programs to combat the problem, there is always more to be done. Keep reading to learn what schools are doing to prevent obesity and how you can help.
Food allergies are no laughing matter and it doesn't take long for them to become dangerous. Keep reading to learn how to keep your child safe at school if he has a food allergy.