Capital Region ESD 113 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Capital Region ESD 113 School District serving 382 students in Olympia, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 27% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
Capital Region ESD 113 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Olympia Gravity High School 6005 Tyee Dr. Sw
Olympia, WA 98512
Grades: 11-13 | 382 students
|School District Name||Capital Region ESD 113 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||382 students|
|# of Teachers||n/a|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||n/a|
|# of Male Students||198 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||184 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||27 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||50 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||18 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||277 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||5 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||329|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- The school district's graduation rate of 1% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $71,859 is higher than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has declined by 41% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $39,120 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 41% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$28 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$71,859||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$39,120||$13,157|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.