Glenwood School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Glenwood School District serving 39 students in Glenwood, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 46% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 8:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Glenwood School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Glenwood Glenwood Elementary School320 Bunnell St.
Glenwood, WA 98619
Grades: K-6 | 39 students
|School District Name||Glenwood School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||39 students|
|# of Teachers||5 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||8:1|
|# of Male Students||19 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||20 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||9 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||21 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||6 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||4|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Glenwood School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $29,309 is higher than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $28,912 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$29,309||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$28,912||$13,157|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.