Inchelium School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Inchelium School District serving 64 students in Inchelium, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 97% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Inchelium School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Inchelium Inchelium High School1 Hornet Avenue
Inchelium, WA 99138
Grades: 9-12 | 64 students
|School District Name||Inchelium School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||64 students|
|# of Teachers||7 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||26 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||38 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||53 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||2 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||19|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Inchelium School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 60-79% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||20-24%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,809 is higher than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,140 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,809||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$15,140||$13,157|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.