LaCrosse School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by LaCrosse School District serving 25 students in Lacrosse, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 8% of the student body (majority Black and Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 4:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
LaCrosse School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lacrosse Lacrosse Elementary School111 Hill Ave
Lacrosse, WA 99143
Grades: K-8 | 25 students
|School District Name||LaCrosse School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||25 students|
|# of Teachers||6 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||4:1|
|# of Male Students||13 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||12 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||n/a|
|% Hispanic Students||n/a|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||23 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||3|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- LaCrosse School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has decreased from PS% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||60-79%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $33,605 is higher than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $34,289 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 6% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$3 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$3 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$33,605||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$34,289||$13,157|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.