Mabton School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Mabton School District serving 909 students in Mabton, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 98% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Mabton School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mabton Artz Fox Elementary School805 Washington Street
Mabton, WA 98935
Grades: K-6 | 535 students
- Mabton Mabton Junior Senior High School500 B St.
Mabton, WA 98935
Grades: 7-12 | 374 students
- Mabton Mabton Step Up To College 500 W Main St
Mabton, WA 98935
Grades: 9-12 | n/a students
|School District Name||Mabton School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||909 students|
|# of Teachers||54 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||444 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||465 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||887 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||19 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||4|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||59|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||81|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||88|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||86|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||76|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||57|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Mabton School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 70-79% has increased from 65-69% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,538 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,598 is less than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$11 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,538||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$11,598||$13,157|
We provide an overview and current status of the Race to the Top program that was designed as an incentive and funding program to promote education reform in public school districts across the country.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.