Mansfield School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Mansfield School District serving 102 students in Mansfield, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 38% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Mansfield School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Mansfield Mansfield Elementary And High School491 Road 14 N.e.
Mansfield, WA 98830
Grades: PK-12 | 102 students
|School District Name||Mansfield School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||102 students|
|# of Teachers||12 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||51 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||51 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||25 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||63 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||1|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||9|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||9|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||3|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Mansfield School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $21,466 is higher than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has declined by 25% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $20,340 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 25% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$21,466||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$20,340||$13,157|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.