North River School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by North River School District serving 61 students in Cosmopolis, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 33% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 6:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
North River School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Cosmopolis North River School2867 North River Rd
Cosmopolis, WA 98537
Grades: PK-12 | 61 students
|School District Name||North River School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||61 students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1|
|# of Male Students||33 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||28 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||13 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||6 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||41 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||n/a|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||5|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||8|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||3|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||4|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||4|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- North River School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of PS% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-59%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||≥80%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $29,130 is higher than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $28,833 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$29,130||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$28,833||$13,157|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.