Ritzville School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Ritzville School District serving 174 students in Ritzville, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 17:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Ritzville School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Ritzville Ritzville Grade School401 E 6th Ave.
Ritzville, WA 99169
Grades: K-5 | 174 students
|School District Name||Ritzville School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||174 students|
|# of Teachers||10 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||17:1|
|# of Male Students||104 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||70 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||25 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||140 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||34|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||28|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||30|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Ritzville School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 60-69% has decreased from 80% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,487 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,700 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$5 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,487||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$13,700||$13,157|