Summit Valley School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Summit Valley School District serving 65 students in Addy, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Summit Valley School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Addy Summit Valley School2360 Addy-gifford Road
Addy, WA 99101
Grades: PK-8 | 65 students
|School District Name||Summit Valley School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||65 students|
|# of Teachers||4 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||31 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||34 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||3 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||58 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||2|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||8|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||6|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||10|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||7|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||5|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||2|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Summit Valley School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-59%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,419 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has grown by 12% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,338 is higher than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has grown by 12% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$993,000||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,419||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$13,338||$13,157|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.