Toutle Lake School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Toutle Lake School District serving 658 students in Toutle, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 19:1 is equal to the state average of 19:1.
|School District Name||Toutle Lake School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||658 students|
|# of Teachers||35 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||19:1|
|# of Male Students||337 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||321 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||6 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||6 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||47 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||572 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||24 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||7|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||40|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||58|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||59|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Toutle Lake School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,167 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,454 is less than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,167||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$9,454||$13,157|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.