Trout Lake School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Trout Lake School District serving 138 students in Trout Lake, Washington.
- Minority enrollment is 29% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Washington state average of 45%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 19:1.
Trout Lake School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Trout Lake Trout Lake School2310 Hwy 141
Trout Lake, WA 98650
Grades: 5-12 | 138 students
|School District Name||Trout Lake School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||138 students|
|# of Teachers||11 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||59 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||79 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||23 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||98 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||10 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||-|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||17|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||11|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||12|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Trout Lake School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 293 school districts in Washington (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 50% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WA)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||50-54%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,684 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,981. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $10,971 is less than the state average of $13,157. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WA)|
|Total Revenue||$2 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$2 MM||$11 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,684||$14,981|
|Spending / Student||$10,971||$13,157|
Stay abreast of the loss of accreditation for Kansas City Schools. Now, suburban school districts are heading to court to stop student transfers to their districts until cost and eligibility issues are resolved.