Westphalia Elementary School
- Westphalia Elementary School's student population of 156 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 12 teachers has declined by 7% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Kindergarten-8|
|Total Students||156 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||12 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Westphalia Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 13:1 has stayed the same over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#2483 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||90-94%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||80-84%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1||15:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||WESTPHALIA ISD School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Lott Lott Elementary School Grades: 4-6 | 141 students
513 S 5th St
Lott, TX 76656
(254)584-4251 0.5 4-6 141
- Rosebud Rosebud Primary Grades: PK-3 | 209 students
512 S 5th St
Rosebud, TX 76570
(254)583-7965 5.6 PK-3 209
- Rosebud Rosebud-lott High School Grades: 9-12 | 201 students
1789 Us Hwy 77
Rosebud, TX 76570
(254)583-7967 5.6 9-12 201
- Marlin Marlin Junior Academy Grades: 5-8 | 236 students
678 Sucess Dr
Marlin, TX 76661
(254)883-9241 10.2 5-8 236
Learn how various states regulate maximum class sizes.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.
All students deserve to have an equal chance at academic success but not every student learns in the same way. Alternative schools provide students with unique challenges or abilities an opportunity to succeed in a different educational setting. Keep reading to learn more about alternative schools and their impact on college admissions.