William T. Mcfatter Technical College High School
William T. Mcfatter Technical College High School places among the top 20% of public schools in Florida for:
- Category Attribute
- Overall Rank Highest overall rank (Top 5%)
- Math Proficiency Highest math proficiency (Top 10%)
- Reading Language/Arts Proficiency Highest reading language/arts proficiency (Top 1%)
- Graduation Rate Highest graduation rate (Top 10%)
- Diversity Most diverse schools (Top 20%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 5%)
- William T. Mcfatter Technical College High School's student population of 605 students has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
- The teacher population of 94 teachers has grown by 10% over five school years.
|School Type||Vocational school / Magnet School|
|Awards||Blue Ribbon School (2009)|
|Grades Offered||Grades 9-12|
|Total Students||605 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||94 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- William T. Mcfatter Technical College High School is ranked within the top 5% of all 3,601 schools in Florida (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-16 school year.
- The school's student:teacher ratio of 6:1 has decreased from 7:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2015-2016 School Year Data||This School||State Level (FL)|
|Overall School Rank||#168 out of 3,601 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||6:1||16:1|
|Two or more races|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Broward School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Fort Lauderdale Broward Virtual Franchise Grades: 6-12 | 252 students
1400 Nw 44th Ave
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301
(754)321-6050 0.2 6-12 252
- Fort Lauderdale College Academy At Broward College Grades: 9-12 | 463 students
3501 Davie Rd
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33314
(754)321-6900 0.5 9-12 463
Nearby Homes for Sale
While some schools are debating whether to teach sex ed, Philadelphia schools will be making free condoms available in 22 schools across the district.
The world is in a constant state of change and those who fail to adjust fall behind. Unfortunately, the American public education system has not kept up with the times and is currently facing a number of serious problems. Keep reading to learn about the biggest failures affecting the modern U.S. public education system as well as some of the trends that could spark change.
Summer break is a time to kick back and relax but it is also a great time to do activities that will boost your college applications. Keep reading to see how to boost your application this summer.