Winn Elementary School
Winn Elementary School places among the top 20% of public schools in Texas for:
- Category Attribute
- Percent Eligible For Free Lunch Largest percent of students eligible for free lunch (Top 10%)
- Student Attention Lowest teacher:student ratio (Top 20%)
- Winn Elementary School's student population of 241 students has declined by 28% over five school years.
- The teacher population of 22 teachers has declined by 8% over five school years.
|Grades Offered||Grades Prekindergarten-5|
|Total Students||241 students|
|Total Classroom Teachers||22 teachers|
|Students by Grade|
- Winn Elementary School's student:teacher ratio of 11:1 has decreased from 14:1 over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School||State Level (TX)|
|Overall School Rank||#4802 out of 7,879 schools|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||65-69%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||55-59%|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1||15:1|
|Two or more races||n/a|
|All Ethnic Groups|
|Eligible for Free Lunch|
|Eligible for Reduced Lunch|
|School Statewide Testing||View Education Department Test Scores|
|School District Name||Austin Isd School District|
Nearby Public Schools
- School Location Miles Grades Students
- Austin Lasa High School Grades: 9-12 | 1111 students
7309 Lazy Creek Dr
Austin, TX 78724
(512)414-2589 0.5 9-12 1111
- Austin Magnolia Montessori For All Grades: PK-6 | 332 students
5100 Pecan Brook Dr
Austin, TX 78724
(512)522-2429 0.6 PK-6 332
- San Marcos Texas Preparatory School - Austin Campus Grades: K-6 | 134 students
7540 Ed Bluestein Blvd
San Marcos, TX 78667
(512)928-3000 0.8 K-6 134
- Austin Andrews Elementary School Grades: PK-5 | 572 students
6801 Ne Dr
Austin, TX 78723
(512)414-1770 0.9 PK-5 572
Once a staple of public school fundraising events, bake sales may now become extinct. Learn more about why some districts are limiting bake sales and why parents are raising their rolling pins in protest.
Your child’s education is not just his teacher’s responsibility. As a parent, you have the ability to supplement your child’s education at home and to help him succeed in school. Read on to learn some tips to help your child make the most of his education in 2020.
Childhood experiences shape who we become as adults, for good and bad. The new Surgeon General of California is pushing for childhood trauma screening in students in the hopes of resolving some of the issues that might later lead to the development of physical and mental health problems.