Abbotsford School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Abbotsford School District serving 722 students in Abbotsford, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 50% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is more than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Abbotsford School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Abbotsford School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||722 students|
|# of Teachers||50 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||371 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||351 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||339 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||12 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||362 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||46|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||58|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||66|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||52|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||45|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Abbotsford School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $11,336 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,530 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$11,336||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$11,530||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.