Bangor School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Bangor School District serving 279 students in Bangor, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 5% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 13:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Bangor School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bangor Bangor Elementary School701 14th Ave S
Bangor, WI 54614
Grades: PK-5 | 279 students
|School District Name||Bangor School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||279 students|
|# of Teachers||22 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||150 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||129 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||8 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||2 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||266 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||3 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||36|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||36|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||35|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bangor School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,616 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,780 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,616||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,780||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.