Belmont Community School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Belmont Community School District serving 209 students in Belmont, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 10% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Belmont Community School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Belmont Belmont Elementary School646 E Liberty St
Belmont, WI 53510
Grades: PK-5 | 209 students
|School District Name||Belmont Community School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||209 students|
|# of Teachers||17 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||102 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||107 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||12 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||189 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||5 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||27|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||23|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||26|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Belmont Community School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $12,929 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $11,826 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$5 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$12,929||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$11,826||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.