Blair-Taylor School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public elementary school managed by Blair-Taylor School District serving 318 students in Blair, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Blair-Taylor School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Blair Blair-taylor Elementary SchoolN31024 Elland Rd
Blair, WI 54616
Grades: PK-6 | 318 students
|School District Name||Blair-Taylor School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||568 students|
|# of Teachers||45 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||13:1|
|# of Male Students||272 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||296 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||2 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||3 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||26 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||7 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||528 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||43|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||50|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||40|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||47|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||37|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Blair-Taylor School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has increased from 80-89% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,626 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,642 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,626||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,642||$14,711|
Millions of people struggle with mental health issues on a daily basis, but no one wants to think that these issues might affect children. As a parent, it is your responsibility to know what your child needs and to provide it. This includes identifying problem behaviors and seeking treatment when your child needs help.
Students all over the nation go hungry every day not because their schools don’t offer lunch, but because they refuse them to children with outstanding debts. Read on to learn about the horror that is lunch shaming and what can be done about it.
Being a parent is never easy, but some children are more challenging than others. If you're concerned that your child's behavioral issues might be more than just temporary, consider whether an alternative school might be the next move.