Bristol #1 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Bristol #1 School District serving 771 students in Bristol, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 11% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 18:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Bristol #1 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Bristol Bristol Elementary School20121 83rd St
Bristol, WI 53104
Grades: PK-8 | 771 students
|School District Name||Bristol #1 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||771 students|
|# of Teachers||44 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||18:1|
|# of Male Students||391 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||380 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||4 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||57 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||688 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||19 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||73|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||75|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||83|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||68|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||90|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||77|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||74|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Bristol #1 School District, which is ranked within the top 10% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $10,427 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $9,379 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$10,427||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$9,379||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.