Darlington Community School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Darlington Community School District serving 807 students in Darlington, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 20% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 14:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Darlington Community School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Darlington Community School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||807 students|
|# of Teachers||58 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||14:1|
|# of Male Students||412 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||395 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||5 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||147 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||5 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||645 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students||n/a|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||56|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||58|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||62|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||54|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||60|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||57|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||73|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||67|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||48|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||50|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||59|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||64|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Darlington Community School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 95% has increased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,138 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,124 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$10 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,138||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$12,124||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.