Friess Lake School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Friess Lake School District serving 177 students in Hubertus, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 6% of the student body (majority Asian and Black), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Friess Lake School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hubertus Friess Lake School1750 Highway 164
Hubertus, WI 53033
Grades: PK-8 | 177 students
|School District Name||Friess Lake School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||177 students|
|# of Teachers||15 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||87 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||90 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||1 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||166 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||7 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||10|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||13|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Friess Lake School District, which is ranked within the top 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||45-49%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||70-74%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,762 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has declined by 14% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,155 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has declined by 14% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,762||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,155||$14,711|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.