Gillett School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Gillett School District serving 394 students in Gillett, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 14% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 11:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Gillett School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||394 students|
|# of Teachers||35 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||11:1|
|# of Male Students||211 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||183 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||7 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||28 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||3 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||339 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||1 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||15 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||37|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||26|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||31|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||42|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||38|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||49|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||37|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Gillett School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has decreased from 90-94% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $15,677 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,558 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$9 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$9 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$15,677||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$14,558||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.