Gilman School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Gilman School District serving 349 students in Gilman, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 3% of the student body (majority Hispanic and American Indian), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Gilman School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||349 students|
|# of Teachers||30 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||179 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||170 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||3 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||4 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||337 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||4 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||17|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||14|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||19|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||27|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||29|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||28|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Gilman School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has decreased from 90% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||25-29%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $16,711 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $15,435 is higher than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$6 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$6 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$16,711||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$15,435||$14,711|