Glendale-River Hills School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Glendale-River Hills School District serving 1,058 students in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 51% of the student body (majority Black), which is more than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 15:1 is equal to the state average of 15:1.
Glendale-River Hills School District (2019-20)
|School District Name||Glendale-River Hills School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||1,058 students|
|# of Teachers||72 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||15:1|
|# of Male Students||504 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||554 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||5 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||56 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||68 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||360 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||519 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||6 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students|
|# of Two or more races Students||44 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||94|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||104|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||102|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||109|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||104|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||107|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||115|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||107|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||106|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||110|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Glendale-River Hills School District, which is ranked within the top 30% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,077 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $14,343 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$14 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$15 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,077||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$14,343||$14,711|
Parents around the country are partaking in the Save Our Schools March to help maintain funding for our education system. Learn more about this movement and how you can get involved.