Granton Area School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Granton Area School District serving 234 students in Granton, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 15% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Granton Area School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||234 students|
|# of Teachers||25 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||116 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||118 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||2 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||19 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||1 students|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||199 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||12 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||12|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||11|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||16|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||20|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||14|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||15|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||18|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||12|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||20|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Granton Area School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has increased from 50% over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||35-39%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $18,050 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has grown by 8% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $17,221 is higher than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has grown by 8% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$18,050||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$17,221||$14,711|