Hartland-Lakeside J3 School District
- For the 2018-19 school year, there are 3 public schools managed by Hartland-Lakeside J3 School District serving 938 students in Hartland, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 13% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 16:1 is more than the state average of 15:1.
Hartland-Lakeside J3 School District (2018-19)
- School Location Grades Students
- Hartland North Elementary School232 Church St
Hartland, WI 53029
Grades: PK-2 | 362 students
- Hartland North Shore Middle School800 E North Shore Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
Grades: 6-8 | 300 students
- Hartland South Elementary School651 E Imperial Dr
Hartland, WI 53029
Grades: 3-5 | 276 students
|School District Name||Hartland-Lakeside J3 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||938 students|
|# of Teachers||60 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||16:1|
|# of Male Students||483 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||455 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||4 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||19 students|
|% Asian Students|
|# of Hispanic Students||58 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||9 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||816 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||3 students|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||29 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||110|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||86|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||79|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||87|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||91|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||72|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||113|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||103|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||102|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||95|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Hartland-Lakeside J3 School District, which is ranked within the top 5% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,942 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,515 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has declined by 5% over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$19 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$17 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,942||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,515||$14,711|
Across the country, public schools are being caught red-handed in manipulating their test scores, graduation rates, and campus safety data. Learn about why schools are cheating and how they are distorting the truth.
When asked to rank the quality of their child's school, most parents rated it a B average. And yet politicians would have you believe that the American public-school system is failing. How are America's public schools really doing, and how do we know?
The high school graduation rate is in a constant state of change and dropout rates affect more than the individual student. Read on to learn about factors influencing high school graduation rates and what schools can do to improve them.