Hillsboro School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there are 2 public schools managed by Hillsboro School District serving 515 students in Hillsboro, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 9% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
|School District Name||Hillsboro School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||515 students|
|# of Teachers||44 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||269 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||246 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||1 students|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||24 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||5 students|
|% Black Students|
|# of White Students||470 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||15 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||41|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||39|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||33|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||34|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||36|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||32|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||37|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||46|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||30|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Hillsboro School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 90% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $14,255 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $13,285 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$8 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$7 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$14,255||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$13,285||$14,711|