Juda School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Juda School District serving 208 students in Juda, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 7% of the student body (majority Hispanic), which is less than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 12:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Juda School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Juda Juda Elementary SchoolN2385 Spring St
Juda, WI 53550
Grades: PK-8 | 208 students
|School District Name||Juda School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||208 students|
|# of Teachers||17 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||12:1|
|# of Male Students||91 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||117 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||n/a|
|% American Indian Students||n/a|
|# of Asian Students||1 students|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||11 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||194 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||2 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||15|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||24|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||22|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||25|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||21|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Juda School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of 80% has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)||30-34%|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)||40-44%|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $13,453 in this school district is less than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $12,222 is less than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$4 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$13,453||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$12,222||$14,711|
As the school year kicks into full swing, we examine the many fees and other hidden costs lurking in a “free” public education today.