Lac du Flambeau #1 School District
- For the 2019-20 school year, there is 1 public school managed by Lac du Flambeau #1 School District serving 499 students in Lac Du Flambeau, Wisconsin.
- Minority enrollment is 98% of the student body (majority American Indian), which is more than the Wisconsin state average of 30%.
- The student:teacher ratio of 9:1 is less than the state average of 15:1.
Lac du Flambeau #1 School District (2019-20)
- School Location Grades Students
- Lac Du Flambeau Lac Du Flambeau Elementary School2899 State Hwy 47 South
Lac Du Flambeau, WI 54538
Grades: PK-8 | 499 students
|School District Name||Lac du Flambeau #1 School District|
|# of Schools||n/a|
|# of Students||499 students|
|# of Teachers||56 Teacher(s)|
|Student : Teacher Ratio||9:1|
|# of Male Students||229 students|
|% Male Students|
|# of Female Students||270 students|
|% Female Students|
Students by Ethnicity:
|# of American Indian Students||400 students|
|% American Indian Students|
|# of Asian Students||n/a|
|% Asian Students||n/a|
|# of Hispanic Students||23 students|
|% Hispanic Students|
|# of Black Students||n/a|
|% Black Students||n/a|
|# of White Students||9 students|
|% White Students|
|# of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|% of Hawaiian Students||n/a|
|# of Two or more races Students||67 students|
|% of Two or more races Students|
Students by Grade:
|# of Students in Pre-Kindergarten:||65|
|# of Students in Kindergarten:||56|
|# of Students in 1st Grade:||56|
|# of Students in 2nd Grade:||51|
|# of Students in 3rd Grade:||44|
|# of Students in 4th Grade:||53|
|# of Students in 5th Grade:||55|
|# of Students in 6th Grade:||41|
|# of Students in 7th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 8th Grade:||39|
|# of Students in 9th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 10th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 11th Grade:||-|
|# of Students in 12th Grade:||-|
|# of Ungraded Students:||-|
- Lac du Flambeau #1 School District, which is ranked within the bottom 50% of all 439 school districts in Wisconsin (based off of combined Math and Reading proficiency testing data) for the 2015-2016 school year.
- The school district's graduation rate of % has stayed relatively flat over five school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||State Average (WI)|
|Math Test Scores (% Proficient)|
|Reading / Language Arts Test Scores (% Proficient)|
Fiscal Data Comparison
- The revenue/student of $21,798 is higher than the state average of $14,923. The school district revenue/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
- The school district's spending/student of $20,956 is higher than the state average of $14,711. The school district spending/student has stayed relatively flat over four school years.
|Definition of Terms 2016-2017 School Year Data||This School District||This State (WI)|
|Total Revenue||$11 MM||$12 MM|
|Spending||$10 MM||$12 MM|
|Revenue / Student||$21,798||$14,923|
|Spending / Student||$20,956||$14,711|
Being a teacher has never been easy but changes in federal funding and legislation have made it harder than ever for public school teachers. Keep reading to learn more.